December 23, 2007

Time sure flies...

Well, Christmas is 2 days away. We got through the xmas rush at work and now have a week and a half off for a much needed break. The last 2 weeks were a preview of Valentine's. Wow. I am sitting at home thinking of all the things I could get done in my time off and doing none of it. I would like to finish transfering my photos onto the computer. Here are a few oldies but goodies from the past...
My niece Rose

My nephew Chetly, a few days old. Young for his first massage.

Our baby Aria

Our other baby Kassie

xmas eve hike to Iron Mtn. 2001

Camping in Yosemite 2002
Horse back riding in Yosemite 2002
Vantage Point in Yosemite 2002

My first kitty Simba
My mom's kitty Pepper
Bellissima Day Spa xmas 2000
Bellissima Day Spa xmas 2001Goofing off at work 2000
My nephew Johnathan 2000
my nephew Johnathan 2000
Grandma Reichardt
My maiden name
My mom this year
my neice Rose 2004
Rose loved going to the theater
Me with Chetly 2001
Rose 2007
Christopher 2007
Iron Mountain 2001
The Chicken ranch I grew up on
baby chicks
chicken ranch
my stepmom and her pet cow
to infinity and beyond...
2 broken feet
My mom 2001
Point Loma 2002
San Vicente Dam 2003








No comments: