March 22, 2008

my weekend so far

No pics of it but I also got up at the crack of dawn to go to church to rehearse in choir for Easter!
Happy Easter!!!
I cut my hair!!!
Kassie sunbathing!!!
Boring!!!
Enough said!!!
Our house!
and back yard!
Went to see my friends and their sweet twins and Faithy too.
Paige and Parker
Parker
Paige
I'm thirsty Mama!!!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful babies. Love your hair.

The Thompsons said...

Thanks for coming over and for the dinner. We had fun :) Come back soon.

jenn said...

like what I could see of your hair!

Stephanie said...

Make Chuck take a full pic of your hair...what I can see of it looks great. I couldn't see you in the choir because we sit on the side where the "tomb" was. It blocked half of the choir!

Frances Vineyard said...

Cute hair!