April 8, 2008

San Diego or Bust!

Good news!!! Chuck got a job with his old boss from San Diego. So we are selling the house and moving. Chuck leaves next week while I will stay behind to sell the house and continue working here as long as I can. We are so excited!!! Chuck will stay with my mom and then when I join him out there we will continue to live with her until we have a chance to find something we can afford to buy or rent. Who knows what will happen. Please pray for this new journey in our lives.

p.s. I am screaming from happiness right now!!!

p.p.s. I LOVE Knoxville and all our friends we have made and will always think of it as a second home but SD is #1 and my mommy is there too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so happy, you will be so much closer to us. It will give us a much better chance of seeing you guys.

jenn said...

I know have been home sick. I am happy for you guys are getting to go back, but we will miss you! We pray that God will bless your beginning there.

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy/sad. I know you will be glad to be home with your mom. Won't you be closer to your nieces and nephews, too?