
Well, tomorrow is my last day of work. It has been quite a ride. I have worked there(CandyBlast.com) for 3 1/2 years. Not my longest running job but still long enough. Today my boss took all the girls out to lunch. We ate at the Chop House. Yummy!!! The lunch ended up taking an hour and a half and she only had us clock out for 30 minutes. That was nice. Of course, as Murphy would have it I had one last big custom jobber to do today. Someone ordered 7 bouquets as table center pieces. Normally we build the bouquets in the front only but a center piece has to be viewable from every angle. I never would have made it in time if everyone did not help out(including the boss). So this starts a new time for me. I am now jobless. Only God knows if and when I will work again. I would love to not work for a while if ever. It will be interesting to see what direction God takes me in the next year or few years.
I needed to sell some of our older furniture so I placed ads on Craigslist this past weekend. All I can say is WOW!!! I was getting emails even while I was still trying to place ads. I sold a bunch of stuff but still have some to sell. If you need to sell anything be sure to utilize Saturday morning. I'm sure other days do well too but Sat is when people are doing the yard sell thing(or craigslist). That is all that is going on in my world right now. 3 weeks left till I'm a Californian!!!
1 comment:
I love craigslist! Isn't it fun?
Post a Comment