May 18, 2008

Ode to Choir

I have been in the Chilhowee Hills Baptist Church Celebration Choir for 3 1/2 years. Today was my last time to sing with them. It was sad. I feel like an era is ending. I loved being in choir and I know I have been spoiled for all other choirs. David did not let us become lazy or dependent on lead singers. We all had to carry our load equally. Most choirs are very choral. David's choir will never be choral. I'll miss you guys. I have loved every concert and special we did not to mention Sunday mornings. Sitting in a pew will never be the same for me.


3 comments:

jenn said...

Hey I totally agree about never finding another choir just like it. I still miss it after almost 3 yrs.

Stephanie said...

I'm so sad to see you go!

Frances Vineyard said...

It is the best!!!