Not much else going on. We have been looking for a house or condo but it is actually very hard. Everything we find seems to be a short sell and if it is not then it has a gazillion offers already. A short sell is where the owners are in financial trouble and to get out of their mortgage they sell their house for way less then they owe...BUT, then they have to get their bank to approve the sell. It can take 3-8 months for the banks to even look at a file. And there is no guarantee the bank will approve. So all that waiting only to get bad news. We are trying to stay away from short sells. Needless to say, I am frustrated! Hopefully we will have fantastic news to share soon...
3 comments:
Are home prices high??
SCARY! Did it freak you out! I love it in California..but I could never deal with earth quakes!
Fran, heck yeah home prices are high in Cali!
Good luck with your home search! I hope you guys find something that you really love!
Post a Comment