July 22, 2008

It's Timmy...the spider!

Tonight we had a guest come visit us. A very BIG, HAIRY, EIGHT LEGGED guest. It's a tarantula. I have not seen one up close in years. It was hanging out on our patio. So my mom and I got our cameras out and started shooting. I'm sure it is long gone by now. In case anyone is wondering...yes, my mom painted her patio. It was ugly with stains and this was her way of making the stains go away. It actually does not look that bad. In other news, Chuck and I have started the process of looking for a house or condo. We have been pre-approved on a loan so now it is a matter of finding our dream home. It will not compare to a TN dream home but we are still excited about the possibilities. Hopefully I will have news soon of an offer and a contract.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

AHHHHH!!! I hate spiders. I don't think I realized that tarantulas were in that area, but I'm just glad they're not here! Ben saw a spider in our living room floor and screamed. I never found it, but when I asked him how big it was, he held his hands way out to the side and said it was "this big, mommy!". I feel your pain, Ben - to me, all spiders are that big! :)

The Thompsons said...

I want to see a full shot of the piano.lol

The Thompsons said...

I want to see a full shot of the piano.lol