So, my mom had the opportunity to fly to Washington to visit with my sister and her family last week. She helped them tile their bathroom and entry way floors. (my mom likes that sort of stuff) They also went camping in Eastern Washington. I've never been there and judging by the pics it is beautiful. So although I did not go on this trip, please enjoy these pictures of my niece and nephews. They are growing like weeds. Some of you from TN will remember I had Rose for 2 months a few summers ago. She has grown up so much. She was 8 then and is 12 now.
My Mom Karen




















5 comments:
WOW love the scenic pics..what is that on top of that mountain in the first pic? It is so pretty there.
That is a cloud Rhonda. WA is pretty but very grey and depressing after a while.
Matt's brother Luke got married in Seattle. I wasn't able to go because it was 2 weeks away from having Ben. They were able to take in some sightseeing and said Mount Rainier is awesome. I will have to put Washington on my sightseeing to-do list. You'll have to go with your mom next time!
Did anybody notice what the sign in the window said in the picture of Rose and Christopher standing in the store doorway.
Those are some great scenic pics but I would not be into a depressing weather!
Post a Comment