August 24, 2008

Fun in the sun...er...clouds!




As you can see, we went back to Ocean Beach with Kassie. I think she loved it even more this time. We wore swim suits so we could go way out and let her swim to us. She would not go very far out unless we were there. Once she got there she would flail around so I would hold her up and as I'm holding her she would pick up her back legs until she was almost floating on her back. It was pretty funny. As you can see, we took Grandma with us who had fun too. We also visited the dog park a couple of times this week, once with her pal Kodiak. And had dinner at my friend Bobbie's house. I'm tired!

2 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Looks like fun! Miss ya!

Frances Vineyard said...

I would love to be at the beach!