Well, we are still not the proud owners of a new house. It is frustratingly hard. But we are not throwing in the towel yet. Surely something will come up soon. My computer was starting to die on us. It was doing all the same things it did the last time it died. So, we went to Fry's to look at new computers and we found an amazing Gateway at a really good price. It has such a large harddrive that I could never fill it up with pictures and music. It has the ability to hook up to cable tv and it has a blueray dvd player. And for my birthday I got a 22" HD flatscreen monitor. Not that I did not appreciate my old 15" flatscreen monitor. This is WAY better. I have never used vista before so it is a true learning experience. The way we intitially tried to transfer all my stuff from the old to the new computer almost caused us to loose everything. And I had not backed things up(Chuck did not give me time). I came very close to losing all my email contacts. In the end though we prevailed. I have all my pictures and all my email contacts and I have redownloaded anything else I use regularly. Monday we invited my friend Bobbie and her family over for a lunch bar b que. We had fun and the food was yummo. The main attraction for her 3 kids was our wii system. After becoming unbeatable in ALL the sports games they moved on to Rock band. They have guitar hero at home so they wanted to play the guitar. We only have 1 so someone had to play the drums. Before you knew it they loved the drums too. So, that was our week/weekend. Hope everyones was fabulous too.
2 comments:
Wow I can't believe how much Bobbies oldest looks like her.
I saw on myspace that it is your birthday Friday! Happy Early Birthday!!
Post a Comment