Not a real money making job! Instead, I am approaching my "getting healthy" as if it were a job. I made myself a daily schedule and everything. I am also making some menu's to help me stay on track as well as change things up for us. We are slightly bored by our regular routine. I am not using a weight loss program (for now anyway) but I am using slimquick as a help for metabolism. Most people would say not to do this on your own but I have done enough "diets" to give me the proper know how. It is a matter of doing it and sticking to it. I am using my blog as a way to stay accountable. So many things have happened this past week that I am counting today as Day number 1. And I have no more excuses. I don't work so I HAVE the time! I HAVE my water...tehe! We HAVE a treadmill! The treadmill is right next to my computer desk so I HAVE my itunes! When we went through our storage I found my workout videos (Abs, Arms & Lower Body of Steel and Yoga) Okay, I'm gonna go get on the treadmill right now.
The closest I come to putting a before picture on here. It is my blog after all!
"The Treadmill"
"The water"
3 comments:
U CAN DO IT!!!
I'm hearing the "Rocky" theme song in my head! Go Girl!!
Behind on checking your blog....YOU CAN DO IT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment