October 12, 2008

Tagged!

It would seem as if I got tagged. What this means is I had to go to my pictures on my computer and open my 6th folder and post the 6th picture in that folder. My 6th folder happens to be daycare which is when I worked at Freedom Christian Academy's daycare in Knoxville, TN. In this picture is Lilly, Tommy and Teagan(in the car). Lilly was 23 months, Teagan was 20 months and Tommy was 28 months. Today they would be 4 and 5 years old. Almost all grown up. *sniff*

P.S. notice this was taken back when the playyard had rocks? Those dang rocks...hated them!
So, now I must tag 2 people...I choose Kristen and Sarah R. and for kicks I also tag Nicole (maybe this can be a jump start for your blog). Post a pic from your 6th folder, 6th picture! And GO!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Fun game, huh? :) It helps to jump start a little blogging for those of us blog slackers!