It's Monday again! To Play get the rules here. And also go here to check out other fabulous Not Me stories.I was not excited to feel the freezing cold temperatures of Chicago. I, of course, think we only need one season all year long. And that is apparently summer! (I know that is weird for anyone who lives in a cold climate but I am sick of summer already.)
I did not convince hubs that I needed a brand new winter coat that we will be buying today even though I live in the "always summer" zone. Nope, Not me! (shopping, shopping, shopping)
I am not contemplating all the other things I might see and talk hubs into buying me also. No...just a coat is on my mind.
I have not held hubs laptop to me like a lifeline since getting here. I am not dependent on a computer...I.AM.NOT!
I am not excited to eat Turkey and stuffing in a couple of days. And we did not already break out the pecan pie. But if we did...yummmmm!
My eyes are not fuzzy right now. I can see the computer screen just fine. And, NO, I did not just crawl out of bed...barely. And if it weren't for the shopping, I would probably go back to bed.
Surely my mom is NOT giving Kassie 5000 treats a day while dogsitting for us. She says it is a grandma's right. Kassie agrees.
Oh, and I did not wake up to a light dusting of snow that I am told will be gone in a few hours.
1 comment:
Check back for my Not Me Monday later tonight. I've been contemplating what to write and won't have time until I get home from work and get the kids to bed.
Post a Comment