December 29, 2008

Not Me! Monday




Time for another episode of Not Me therapy. If you need therapy too go here for the rules. And then go read more funny Not Me's here.
*
There is no way I, of sound mind and body, would ever venture out to Target 2 days before Christmas just for the sake of boredom. If I did, I would never have fell victim to a new purse. Said purse was not, in fact, the reason I may or may not have actually gone in the first place.
*
I did not meet up with my oldest and bestest for an impromptu lunch and proceed to wile away the next 3 1/2 hours of my life yakking or chatting or giggling or laughing or... If I did, there is no way that at one point she started laughing uncontrollably at me because there is NO WAY I would ever use the word 'anyhoodle'. What a ridiculous word. I, in turn, did not start laughing uncontrollably with her... for like 10 minutes!
*
Keeping it short this week...Happy New Year!!!

No comments: