We took Kassie up to the mountains to see the snow. Traffic was real fun!!! There are overlooks in Mt. Laguna where you can see the desert on the other side. It was a beautiful clear day. Click on any of the pictures to see a bigger version.
At one of the lookouts. It was so cold! (fyi~this is the lookout we came to on our first date. The date was kinda short and we did not want it to end yet so we drove out here and talked for 3 hours. I swear that's all that happened as Chuck did not get around to actually asking me out or kissing me till 3 weeks later.)
These next few pics show the fire damage the mountains suffered in 2003 and again in 2005. So sad!
We were throwing treats out and she would run and find them. She loves any game that involves food.
Do you see a theme? My mom made us wear these antler headbands and the scary part is everyone did. So funny!!!!
3 comments:
Wow snow looks like fun I haven't seen snow in years!
Wow, Dad sure as aged alot. Everyone looks so I don't know funny I guess in there antlers. But where is the picture of you in them.
I hope we get to see snow this year too!!
Post a Comment