December 1, 2008

Not me! Monday...act 4

To join the madness...click here!
*
I did not go online last night around 11:00 Pacific time to see Mckmama had already posted her Not me Monday. I was NOT shocked at how competitive people have gotten to try and be in the top 10 or 25 or even 100 to link. I DO think that this game loses some of its fun when people blog stalk mckmama ALL NIGHT LONG to try and be first on her link list. I did not almost quit playing after that. I just waited for the links to hit 200 before doing mine. Seriously, I could have done mine last night too people. Okay, moving on...
*
I did not sink $60 into the slot machines in the Las Vegas Airport. No Regrets! Our plane was not 45 minutes ahead of schedule giving me almost 2 hours of leisure time in which to lose $60. I certainly did not win any money...no really, that's actually true.
*
I did not have the opportunity to upgrade our seats from Phoenix to San Diego to first class. If I did I would never have done it as that was our shortest flight of the three we had that day. Why would I waste my money like that. I did not enjoy my newly acquired first class seat at all. Nope...hated every second of that flight.
*
Hubs and I were not the first to get off the airplane in San Diego. No waiting. Our two pieces of luggage were not within the first 5 to come out of baggage claim. That never happens!!!
*
We did not skip church in the morning to sleep in. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
*
I did not spend all day Sunday washing 8 loads of laundry. For 2 people!!! Hubs did not contribute 1 load of laundry by taking puppers to the dog beach. Kassie did not spend the rest of the day in a happy coma on her bed.
*
I did not make a "just add water" muffin mix for breakfast due to the lack of groceries. I did not eat 4 out of the 6 muffins only leaving hubs 2. He did not care anyway...really!
*
I do not need children to make my stories better and more entertaining. But if I had children my stories would be this funny too.

5 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I see you love the cake wrecks site too! Always good for a laugh! I feel the same about the blog stalking!

Anonymous said...

On that note, I did not purposely start clicking on the links starting at the end. ;)

Frances Vineyard said...

No you do not need kids to be funny, you are just a fun girl! :)

Stephanie said...

I don't make the "just add milk" muffins for my kids every single Saturday morning. I would never eat most of them with huge slabs of butter, either!

I got mine posted and I was #299 :)

The Thompsons said...

Oh man, once you have kids you will have to devote an entire blog to your "Not Me's"...lol just kiddin..kinda