December 3, 2008

shopping therapy

It felt so good to go shopping tonight. Chuck has been wanting an ipod touch so we found one today for him. But he cannot have it till xmas morning. I truly cannot think of anything I want this second. We are thinking of trading in our car for another used (2 or 3 yr old) car or small suv. I think that would be xmas enough for me. Our car has just given us trouble from day 1 and I am sick of it. I would rather have a car I can trust for the next 10 years or so. I don't trust our car for then next 1 or 2 years. Time to dump it. I tried so hard to talk Chuck into getting me a Shih Tzu puppy at the mall tonight. They were only $900. He said no! Then I told my mom and she threatened to have me evicted if I bring another dog into her house. Party poopers!!! By the way, how sad to think that mall store puppies come from puppy mills. I am also excited to go shopping on Friday morning with a friend. It is so much more fun to shop when you have the money. Last xmas Chuck did not even have a job...

1 comment:

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Sounds like fun! Have you found any good deals out there?