December 24, 2008

The Saviour is born...

Santa dropped by our house a little early...you know, to try and ease his work load for tonight. He was very generous! On top of my new used SUV, I also got this wireless headset. So I can listen to my ipod without having that annoying cord dangling.

Speaking of ipods...Santa brought Chuck an ipod touch this Christmas. Here is a pic with the new one next to my old one. Mine was a birthday gift 2 years ago. Chuck has not stopped playing with it since he opened it. I am so glad he likes it. He waited long enough to get it.

Someone knows me really well. This Hershey's kiss was in my stocking. (yes, we do stockings. It is the best part of Xmas.)

To get a perspective on the size of kiss it is I set it next to my computer mouse.

I found this coffee table book and thought of Chuck immediately. He likes Ansel Adams a lot.
Pez wanted in on the action!My grandmother has collected the Xmas village for years. Now that she is in a home we have the collection. We set some of the bigger buildings up under the tree. We hope she likes it when she is here tomorrow.
The dog and 3 cats were NOT left out this Xmas either. They got treats galore and some toys and a laser pointer and a toenail filer.
There were many many more gifts as well. We are so blessed. We want to wish everyone a wonderful, safe, happy, blessed, Merry Christmas!
*
*
For the sensitive peeps...or the easily offended...consider this post finished (do not scroll down). Everyone else, scroll down for the last picture!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Someone has a fantastic sense of humour. These were in our stockings. Tehe...my mom had one too. (Not pictured!) It was well worth the laugh we had! I may or may not have peed my pants laughing.
Okay, so I warned you! This is my blog and I put what I want on here...you all love me anyway!!!

No comments: