So, today we got our keys to the new house. After finishing the projects for my mom we loaded a few things into the Xterra and headed over to sign the lease and take some measurements (and pics). Then we tried to get a Penske truck only to find them all being used. Last minute Luis I tell ya! So we came home to drop off Kassie and I looked online for a Uhaul and found one. The shop was closing in 15 minutes so we rushed over to pick it up. Then we headed to Ikea for some seriously needed shopping. We had 5 star dining in the Ikea cafeteria then had less then an hour to shop before closing time. Ikea is HUGE!!!!!!!!! So we rushed around the store picking up items here and there and writing down the bin numbers for the large items. Finally, with 10 minutes left on the clock we got to the warehouse. We were again rushing to gather our furniture from the many different aisles. We made it. Barely! We checked out (leaving a gaping hole in our pockets), Chuck brought the truck around and we loaded up. It was a tight fit. The passenger seat had to be moved all the way up to fit the desk top. Needless to say...I drove! We bought a tv stand, 2 bar stools, 2 dressers, a desk, 3 rugs, and curtains. Now guess who has to assemble it all...I owe hubs a massage!
*
This is the view of the house from the driveway towards the right. The barn (garage) door is faux!
This is also the house from the driveway towards the left. Notice the view of the mountains.
This is the side of the house but our front door.
This is a small part of the backyard.
I am soooo tired. Sorry if I left anything out! Sunday is moving day!!!!
4 comments:
Love, love, love the new house! Hey, your new kitchen is arranged kind of like your K-town house! :)
Super cute!! Looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure Kassie will LOVE her new fenced in yard.
Nice House! Cassie must love it now you don't have to take so many trips to the beach or dog park.
Gosh Pam, you could at least be more detailed with your picture showing..I didn't even get to see what the inside of your toilets look like! he he ...just kiddin...love it..looks like a cool area too!
Post a Comment