It's that time again! Check out Mckmama's blog for more fun stories and to link yourself after you do your Not Me! Monday.*
A few days ago, after I made a fantabulous dinner, hubs did not start our prayer with "honey". I did not fall out of the chair laughing. It did not take a couple of minutes to pull myself back together so we could pray for real.
*
I most certainly would never have then called my brother honey when I was talking to him on the phone a few days later. And of course I would never bring attention to it by admitting it. Oops!!!
*
We did not get moved this weekend. Yeah, that's a fib...I already showed you all pics.
*
We did not spend a million dollars at Ikea this weekend. We should have just bought Ikea stock. It would have been cheaper.
*
When putting together my new desk, hubs did not notice we forgot to get a very important piece of it. We did not immediately jump in the car and go to Ikea to get it.
*
Everything I own is not sitting in the middle of my new living room and kitchen.
*
My puppers is not freaked out at all by the move. Nope, she loves an adventure!!!
*
I did not dump a big box of powdered doughnuts all over the passenger seat of my new used Xterra. I would never be that clumsy.
*
I'm not doing this Sunday night and I am not exhausted! Yes, I am!
*
Peace out...
1 comment:
Post a Comment