he...he...he!!! It's that time again! Play along...you know you want to. Go here for the rules and here to read other great stories!*
My mom did not have surgery on her eyes this past week to remove extra skin in her eyelids. It would not have left her virtually blind for the next 3 days. If she did have surgery then I imagine something like this could have happened: We went grocery shopping and she had to follow me around the store pretty closely. As we left the store and unbeknownst to me, she fell behind in the parking lot (I thought she was right behind me). When I got to the car I turned around and saw her an aisle over and looking around frantically. The only way she could see at all was to throw her head back and look out the slits. hehehe...now keep in mind...none of this actually happened ;)
*
We did not decide yesterday that living with the blind mom was for the birds and start looking for a place to rent. Since we weren't looking, there is no way we found a cute little house for rent on someones property. It is not a 1 bedroom and it is not large and spacious and in our price range. The people that live in the big house on the property are not nice at all and they hated Kassie. The property is not a completely fenced in acre. Kassie did NOT love the place at all. So much that when we put her back in the new used Xterra so we could talk to the landlord she did not jump out of the car window.
*
There is not another person interested in this rental house. We are not hoping or praying we get it. Please pray with us!!!
*
I did not take the blind mom or Kassie to the beach...yet again. Because, Kassie does not like the beach. Pure torture! Kassie did not come home with more sand on her then she left at the beach.
*
We did not go through a greek drive thru on the way home. My mom, who is on a low carb diet, did not steal one of my fried zucchini's. It was not so hot that she dropped it on the floor of my truck. Did I mention dirty floor? She did not reach down and pick it up and proceed to eat it anyway. 5 second rule!!??
*
My list is short this week. Sorry! Thanks for stopping by for some tea and scones. Come again!
1 comment:
Well I "won't" be hoping you get the house. Where is it?
Post a Comment