January 5, 2009

Beach Puppy!

My mom had minor surgery on her eyes today and it was down off Rosecrans. Since I was going to be a few blocks away from the beach I brought Kassie with me for a frolic in the sand while we waited. My dog does NOT like the sand or the water or other dogs! Nope, not her!!! That is not a smile on her face...her tail is not wagging. She could not find even one other friend to play with while we were there. Crazy mutt!!!





This was my first attempt to edit video. I took 4 shots about 30 seconds each. Usually I pick my favorite 30 second video to put on here but hubs encouraged me to give the editing a try. The dogs are NOT fighting. This is just some heavy playing. The owner of the other dog was near by. This dog just left the baby world and entered the teenager years. Can you tell??? Kassie is almost 5 yrs old but she loves this age in her playmates.

No comments: