January 19, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Seriously, it's time to jump on the band wagon people. The rules are here. So easy! But wait, the fun does not stop here. Go see Mckmama's blog for more funny Not Me's.
*
I have not been trying to talk hubs into getting me a new cell phone because mine will no longer hold a charge. I have a great cell phone that I love and it is only 1 year old. It might be obsolete but who cares...it's a good phone. I just want a new toy to play with!
*
I am not too happy about the fact that when I move in 2 weeks my cell phone will actually have reception at our new place. (when I can get it to work...that is) My mom's house gets no cell reception at all making my cell phone pointless to have in the first place.
*
Hubs and I are not the kind of people who would miss church like 3 Sundays in a row. We love going to church and would never blow it off for any reason. We do not miss our church in Knoxville soooo much. Who wouldn't want to go hear Dr. David Jeremiah? We should feel blessed!
*
I did not fill my gas tank then use just about every ounce of gas on a trek through the country side. Who does that? Our trek did not take us through the city to the mountains to the desert and back...and never leaving our county!
*
I am not desperately needing gas again now! Guess who's staying home tomorrow? Yup, ME!
*
I am not enjoying our 80 degree weather. I have not been to the beach once since winter hit. We are not saving a ton of money by not needing to run the heater or air conditioner right now.
*
I am not worried about my mil who is having hip replacement surgery this week. She could really use one of us there right now. Please pray for a fast recovery for her.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

80 degrees?!?!?! I'm so jealous! In case you didn't know...it snowed here!

Frances Vineyard said...

That is exactly what I said in my head while reading this post... 80 degree weather? Are you kidding me?