January 5, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Yup, it is once again Monday my friends. Honesty is a soul cleansing act. Why don't you give it a try...you might actually like it. Go visit the mastermind behind this carnival.
*
Hubs and I did not go to Palm Springs for a wedding this week. And not on New Years Eve! It was not for his boss and there is no way the boss paid everyone for the day whether they came to the wedding or not. We did not stay in another fabulous hotel for the night. No really, we didn't! :(
*
Nope! We decided to not hang out with friends on New Years Eve. Staying home alone, bored is a much better way to ring in the new year.
*
At midnight, our friends did not raid their kitchen to find pots and pans to bang very loudly while yelling on the top of their lungs. Their neighbors did not answer back with their own pot banging and yelling. We are not white trash here people!!! (insert dueling banjos here)
*
I was not a terrible guest and break one of my friends glasses. Am I a child? Do I need plastic cups instead of glassware? How embarrasing!!!!!!! There was no alcohol involved just plain stupidity.
*
moving on...
*
We would never take our puppers to the beach in the freezing cold. In fact, it wasn't windy either. brrr... She did not even notice the cold or the wind.
*
Hubs would never wait til 2 days later to give Kassie her bath. A little salt and sand never hurt anyone...right? RIGHT???
*
moving on...
*
I am not procrastinating getting back in the swing of eating healthy...NOT ME!!!

3 comments:

Megan said...

heehee Your NYE sounds a bit better than mine. :0P

Thanks for visiting! =)

Stephanie said...

I thought salt and sand were exfoliators? Isn't that good for everyone?

What did your friend say about the broken glass? That sooooo sounds like something I would do!!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Your wedding sounds like a pretty good job perk.

Have a great day.