We have been in our new house for almost a week now. Chuck was sent to Yuma, AZ on Wed. and he did not get home till this morning. He pulled an all nighter last night. Needless to say, he's in bed right now. My week has been crazy. Sunday we moved in the morning. Thanks to all our help we finished quite quickly. Then we went back to my moms for more stuff we had at her house and to pick up the puppers. We got back to our new house around 3 and started putting together our new furniture. Hubs realized we missed an important piece for my desk and suggested we go right then to get it from Ikea. (Ikea furniture is build it yourself) So we did. He ended up putting together my desk and a dresser Sunday night. Monday I went shopping for stuff we needed and went back to my moms for a few hours. (Mostly to check my computer...I'm addicted) She agreed to come back to the house with me. From 7 till midnight we cranked out a bunch of unpacking. Man, am I blessed or what? Tuesday I was on my own but continued to make progress on unpacking. Tues. night a friend and her herd of children came over to help. Blessed! After Chuck came home I had a chance to use his laptop to get online (addict). Wed. Chuck left around 4am for Yuma. I went shopping again and made it by my moms for more stuff and computer time. I came home and finished the kitchen. yay, one room complete! Thursday the phone company came out and took 1 1/2 hours to get us hooked up. Dang! In the meantime I started to feel horrendous. After he left I took my temp and it was 101. I was good for nothing the rest of the day. Friday was a "get nothing done" day as well. Luckily, the cable box came Wed. I watched on demand movies all day for 2 days. So, along with cable came internet. It kills me that my computer is still at my moms. Hubs walked in the door this morning. I said, hi...missed you...glad you're home...WHERE'S YOUR LAPTOP??? hehe...
We still have lots to do. Hope to accomplish lots this weekend. I want to bring kitty over when we go after my computer. I have really missed her. Sorry this is rambling on...
Can you believe I went 2 1/2 days without a computer and lived to tell the story???
1 comment:
You are a stronger woman than I. I hope you are feeling better soon.
Post a Comment