March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday (barely)

Time to fess up! Go visit Mckmama to read other funny stories. It's probably too late to play along this week so get your creative juices flowing for next Monday and play along then.
*
I did not just link up on Mckmama's Mister Linky at 9:05 PM Pacific time even before writing this post cause I was afraid I would be too late and Mister Linky would disappear. I am most certainly not procrastinating today.
*
I am not number 395 on Mister Linky. I am not surprised that this late in the day there are so few linked up. Usually by the end of Monday it is closer to 500.
*
I did not have a fantastic evening with one of my oldest school friends at my new house. The food was horrible...cause I cooked it and I HATED the chocolate silk pie I bought. Yuck!!!
*
My friend did not give me lots of Not Me Monday blog fodder that I will not use so I don't embarrass any of us. Let's just say we laughed our rear ends off all night long. You're very funny...I love you Jenn.
*
I did not talk hubs into buying us a new rug for our living room because the other new rug was too light and showed every ounce of dirt the dog could track in. That's just wasteful. My living room is not just so cozy and I do not love it. Pics coming soon.
*
I am not soooo excited that my girl scout cookies are here. I will not be picking them up tomorrow. So then, I also will not be eating them tomorrow either.
*
I did not finally update my checkbook for the first time since late November. I would never check my account online and decide there was plenty of money to cover things without balancing the checkbook. Now that, my friends is irresponsible. It did not take me 2-3 hours to balance my checkbook.
*
I am not so lucky that things were actually ok despite all our Christmas shopping and new house furniture shopping we did recently. Oh, and the new used Xterra we bought in December. I AM indeed lucky! Thank goodness for online banking...I know this is why we stayed ok all this time because I check weekly.
*
I have not been encouraged by reading a friend's blog journey of her personal Love Dare. Her hubs does not know she is doing the Love Dare which is so cool. I did not convince my hubs to do the love dare with me and to start us off I did not buy the movie Fireproof. (we have not started yet but I hope to soon) I will probably not blog about my love dare. I commend you for doing it, S, but I cannot put it all out there. You have truly inspired me with your honesty and openness.
*
So, for any of you late comers (my fault, it's almost 10 PM here) Happy Tuesday!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!