March 14, 2009

What girls do for fun vs what boys do for fun...

Today I went to my cousin Nicole's baby shower. She's all a-glow waiting for her little boy to make his debut. I warned her all pictures I take are open to blog fodder.
*
Her loot. The brown package is my handy work.
My favorite picture of the day!!!
What I got her plus some Carter onesies. This is a shopping cart pad thingy majiger.
Nicole and her mom, my aunt Cindy
Nicole and her prego buddies. All within 2 weeks of each other.
So, what did Chuck do while I was away???
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
He put in a path from the upper area where I park my new used Xterra to our lower path that leads to our door. It was a steep dirt path till he leveled it slightly and paved it. Now the slope is more on the gentle side.



3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Wow great work Chuck! What great renters! Fixing up the place..it really does look nice. Can he swing by my house and do my entire driveway like that??

Anonymous said...

Love the path. Chuck can come here anytime and work around my yard. As a bounse you would get to spend time with the kids.HAHA!

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Thanks for posting the pics!!! By the way Sophie has spend hours with the stringy stuff from your package. She drags it all over the house and then gets herself all tangled in it.