March 2, 2009

Not Me, Monday

Time to get honest with ourselves. Check out mckmama's blog for more fun stories and to join the carnival.
*
I did go to Yuma for a concert and a free night in a hotel. What I most certainly did not do is forget to pack our swimsuits. I did not make at least 3 stops on the way there trying to find something for both of us.
*
Hubs did not call me while I was still within a half hour from the house to remind me. I did not refuse to turn around to go get the swimsuits. I did not regret that decision after my 3rd stop and having wasted much more than a half hour making all these stops.
*
My ears did not have so much pressure built up due to the climb to 4000 ft and then drop back down to sea level. I was not in the middle of booneyville nowhere USA desertland when I made a bathroom break. I would never pay $2 for a small pack of gum to try and pop my ears. What a rip off. It was not the best tasting gum ever (only cause it helped my ears). I don't normally HATE chewing gum.
*
I did not find out that my favorite puppers is being adopted out this week. I did not beg for them to let her stay in the big yard all day today so I could hang out with her one last time. They did not agree and I am not loving on her right now. Kassie is not jealous...nope, not my dog.
*
I did not give hubs a neck massage (for his migraine headache) last night using rancid massage oil. Yuck! I did not throw away the rest of the oil...the whole 1/2 gallon of it. What a waste.
*
I am not excited that hubs will be working in town this week. I better start thinking about dinner. I haven't had to think about dinner in a month. Yay for home cooked food!!!
*
I am not number 296 on Mckmama's Mister Linky! Nope, Not Me!!!

No comments: