March 16, 2009

Not Me, Monday

Let's be honest here peeps! Go on, get it off your chest...you will feel better. To read other stories and to get honest yourself go see MckMama.
*
I did not find Super Mario brothers as a download for my wii system for only $5. I most certainly would never download the game cause if I did I would play it in all my spare time and my thumb would be really numb from pressing the controller. Good thing I am smarter then that.
*
Therefore, I was smart enough not to go looking for Super Mario Brothers 3. Also just $5. Who needs a reminder like that of their teenage years? Not me!
*
I did not wake up this morning, look at my ipod for the time, see it was 8 am, think 'it's still early', roll over to go back to sleep, wake up 45 minutes later, hop up and see the alarm clock which read 9:45 am. Like I would forget my ipod's time has not been changed yet! What do you take me for? Huh???
*
I have not been desperately missing Christian radio cause we don't have anything that comes in around here. (Actually, Klove is supposed to but it never has and probably never will) I would never think to go to Love 89's website from Knoxville, TN and listen to their online stream. Actually, I did not think of it before now and don't know why. I'm not blaring it on my computer speakers right now.
*
I did not make it to number 1 on Mckmama's Mister Linky. Yeah, like I ever come close! Therefore, I am not hoping beyond all hope that I win her random drawing for the photo book. Everyone else...get outta my way!!! It's mine. Lucky number 309!
*
*
*
If you do not understand what this is all about...Not me Monday is all about things you did or things that happened in your life but you get to deny that you did them. So, it's like writing in reverse with a huge dose of sarcasm thrown in. The only time I will say on my blog that I don't like you or something really negative about you is if I am writing in reverse. Which means I do like you!!!!!!!!! Cause I love all of you!!!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

great not me monday. Well done on making it to no 1 on nnm. and I love super mario I went on it all the time.