What happy photos. Love seeing the smiles!
I'm cracking up at the elephant trunk. I only have one question: Did Chuck wear it!? Come on, Pam. Tell us the truth!I love the wedding pictures. Isn't it fun to look back and doesn't time fly? It will be 8 years for us on May 12th.
Congrats Pam and Chuck! Hope you guys had fun.
come on Stephanie...I need to leave some air of mystery about me.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What happy photos. Love seeing the smiles!
I'm cracking up at the elephant trunk. I only have one question: Did Chuck wear it!? Come on, Pam. Tell us the truth!
I love the wedding pictures. Isn't it fun to look back and doesn't time fly? It will be 8 years for us on May 12th.
Congrats Pam and Chuck! Hope you guys had fun.
come on Stephanie...I need to leave some air of mystery about me.
Post a Comment