~
Last weekend I went to my childhood bff's bridal shower. It was held at a tea shop in Old Town. The tea shop was so cute and quaint. The day was blue sky perfect and right around 80 degrees or so. Old Town is a tourist trap near downtown San Diego. They have all the restaurants and knick knack shops, fudge stores and candle makers typical of any area drawing out the tourists. But it is also Old Town so they have the old archeology buildings and museum type buildings to see too. Anyhoodle...moving on!
Last weekend I went to my childhood bff's bridal shower. It was held at a tea shop in Old Town. The tea shop was so cute and quaint. The day was blue sky perfect and right around 80 degrees or so. Old Town is a tourist trap near downtown San Diego. They have all the restaurants and knick knack shops, fudge stores and candle makers typical of any area drawing out the tourists. But it is also Old Town so they have the old archeology buildings and museum type buildings to see too. Anyhoodle...moving on!
~
I had the opportunity to pay back my friend after all these years with a little something special for her wedding night. That's right...she did it to me first! I wrapped her little nothing in a pretty box with a ribbon and wrote on the little card IOU and stamped a red PAID through it and I did not sign the card. Sadly she did not get the joke at first. It has been 5 years and 363 days since she did it to me.
(and there's more in the box...hehe)
~
Another friend who comes to my house often with her kids called with a concern about my landlord's son. He's in L.O.V.E!!! With her daughter who is 3 years older and NOT interested. For that matter, she's not even allowed to date yet. So of course I worried...about Rose who may be more vulnerable to such attentions. After talking with my mom and some friends I have calmed down and have not packed my house yet. But please, keep this situation in your prayers.
~
sigh...
~
That was kinda the highlight of the last 2 weeks. I have stayed close to home. Been meaning to take Kassie to the beach. Never happened. She got to go visit her friend Kodiak last weekend and will again this weekend. Chuck is helping our friends install a ceiling fan. I have been glued to my computer checking twitter and Mckmama's blog for updates. Stellan's heart just in the last 24 hours has come out of svt and into sinus rhythm. They are not out of the woods. I don't think Mckmama has as much anonymity as she used to with all this. Hope she does not mind all of us wolverines knowing her real name. I have been watching all my shows on tv. Love love love Adam Lambert on American Idol (will you marry me Adam???). Sorry to see Holly leave Dancing with the Stars even though she can't dance a lick. I just like her!!! Love Shuan, Melissa and Ty too (will you marry me Ty???). Can't wait to see what happens when the survivors merge. Hope Taj can pull off her switch. That would make this the best Survivor EVER!!!! I started watching for the first time ever America's Next Top Model. Not my favorite show but nothing else is on at that time. Loved Celia until she threw Tahlia under the bus.
~
As you can see....my life=B.O.R.I.N.G!
~
~
~
~
1 comment:
Jason's new office is in Old Town!! Sounds like a very nice couple of weeks if you ask me. Be happy because once Rose gets here you will be VERY busy!
Post a Comment