I was inspired today by my friend Rhonda's blog to change my look. It has been a while and I am in need of a summery look. I found this background on my favorite site thecutestblogontheblock.com in their spring collection. Yes there is a rabbit in the middle of the page. We can celebrate Easter on an ongoing basis because He is Risen...Indeed!!!
We found a bed that will work for Rose at Ikea. We have not purchased it yet but here is a pic from their website. The bed will fit on our front wall where the tv is currently sitting. Remember, we are getting rid of the tv...soon! The tv cabinet we have will fit underneath up against one side so she will have a table for a lamp, her cd player and a laptop computer we have with games on it (no internet on the old laptop). She will also have space in the cabinet for some of her things. I have picked out her comforter and a throw rug for under her bed as well. I found a cute chair at Ikea we can get to put under there too. I will hang a curtain on the lower part of the bed so she has a private "room". We are just trying to work with what we have. It's the best we can do without actually moving.

Rose's new comforter and a rug for under her loft bed.
1 comment:
Getting rid of tv like NO TV anymore? Cute bed and bedding..Rose is lucky to have you! She will love all of it. Have a great weekend girlfriend. Oh yeah, one more thing...NO CELL PHONES for Rose. Trust me!
Post a Comment