May 30, 2009

It's been a year? Really???

Today marks 1 year since I left my job with Candy Blast to move home to California. While I enjoy being a housewife and I consider it my ultimate dream job, I really miss working there. It was a great creative outlet. To celebrate I am going to dry my tears, pull myself up by the bootstraps and go eat a Greek dinner. In 3 weeks it will be 1 year from closing on our house and moving out of my beloved state of Tennessee. Today, when I heard a lawnmower outside, I DID NOT close my eyes and pretend I was back in my house in TN and it was one of my back neighbors mowing their lawn. Nope, not me!!!
In other news...we turned our DVR box back in to Cox today. Our cable tv and high speed internet are GONE!


No comments: