It is indeed that time again. Check out Mckmama's blog for details or to join the fun.*
I did not become an instant mom to 2 wee little ones this past weekend. They did not spend the night on Thursday night on my living room floor.
*
I did not let the 3 year old watch the Never Ending story to wind him down. The savvy 9 year old did not warn me about a certain horse dying in the movie. I did not brush it off saying he would be asleep long before that scene. He most certainly did not stay awake and watch the horse die. I did not have to back peddle and tell him the horse did not die...he was saved but they did not get it on camera.
*
The 9 year old did not convince me she was allowed to watch 50 First Dates which is a pg13. I did not cave in after she started quoting the movie. I did not wonder why she was allowed to watch it when I realized how much innuendo talk there is in that movie. I think it went over her head though.
*
50 First Dates is not one of my favorite movies too.
*
A certain 9 year old did not rave about my peanut butter and jelly sandwich making abilities. Maybe cause I cut off their crusts.
*
A certain 3 year old did not beg for me to cut open a pineapple all weekend only to stick his nose up at it when I finally did. Sis did not save the day and eat it herself.
*
I did not use our wii as entertainment rationalizing that at least it is some exercise. They have to get off their rears to play the wii. They did not also enjoy the huge trampoline outside.
*
I did not spend a good amount of time virtually touring many kitchens on Friday and Saturday. My blog has never seen so many hits in 3 days as when I linked to Kelly's blog.
*
This Friday is not the virtual tour of our living rooms. Therefore, I have not started redoing some things(we were going to anyway for when Rose comes to live with us) to prepare to wow the many peeps I hope come my way. Hard to do when you live in a very small rental house.
*
Very.Tired.Bye!!!
2 comments:
Love your not me Monday! Thanks for your response about my kitchen the other day! I love the phone as well, it was a Christmas present a few years ago! Thanks again!
found you on mckmama's site- this is too funny!
Post a Comment