I'm embarrassed to say I spent most of today looking at everyone's kitchens. I never go through every link on a link list but I am now. I'm on number 68 out of a current 175. Working my way through slowly and having a blast doing it. If you want a window into other peoples homes go here to check out some fabulous kitchens.
2 comments:
I did the same thing! I can't do this every Friday. (But) It sure is a lot of fun seeing how families live across the country (and farther) and especially seeing their kitchens. They are all pretty much the same! Thanks for saying hello on my blog. It is good to "meet" you!
Hi Pam! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Your dog is precious! I too have a fur-child and he is spoiled rotten! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment