These are very much so out of order. I spent a long time yesterday trying to get the pics on facebook in order. I am reclaiming my day today and saying phooey...who needs order. (if you have a facebook account go look at more pics over there)

Karen and Eddie (brother)

The flower girls were adorable.

Karen's immediate family

They are daughters of the grooms friend.


Eddie was also one of my best friends growing up.

Suzan, bride's sister

Brittany, bride's niece

Elena, bride's sister(another best friend of mine) Ok...the whole family is my best friend!
4 comments:
I love the blue color that she used and the cake is awesome! Thanks for sharing!
OMG, love all the pics. The blue dresses are awesome! Much better than the color I'm wearing in 2 weeks (cross between rose and salmon). I just love it and it looks like you had a blast. You look beautiful!
It looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I just loved the wedding dance.
Great pics! These pics make me want to visit San Diego again! I LOVED it there!!
Post a Comment