May 14, 2009

Welcome to my guest bedroom

Okay, so I do not have a guest bedroom. I am NOT linking to Kelly's blog this week but feel free to head over there to see everyone else's guest bedroom. If you found your way here anyway...welcome! Pull up a chair and stay a while!
*
We got Rose's bed this past weekend. Here it is...a sneak peek. Lots of work to still be done but with my childhood bestest's wedding this weekend I have had no time. It will be amazing when I am done with it. Wait for it...P.S. ignore the mess. I have a lot going on right now.
Yowser! Am I a glutton for punishment? With all I have going on right now I still choose to do up this fabulous wedding gift. I waited till the last minute to buy everything. Then went to Target to get my gift wrap only to get stuff I was unhappy with. So, today after spending all day with the bride doing wedding stuff I went to Joann's AND Michael's to find different stuff to wrap it all up in. Izes tyred!!!
Don't feel to sorry for me. Today(Friday) I will be getting a pedicure...YAY!!!

No comments: