This is a link to Mckmama!*
There is no way we would run 4 fans in our bedroom just to try to get the temperature down for the next days heat wave. Air conditioners are over-rated anyway.
*
Did I mention that there are definitely not 2 more in our living room and one is coming for the bathroom window? Like it gets hot here or something!!!
*
I did not sleep most of today away! Hubs did not take care of dinner for me even though it is my job. He did not cheat by getting Applebees take out.
*
I did not try to register my niece in school only to find out the offices were already closed and will not open again till August 3rd.
*
Nope, I'm not late for anything...therefore, I did not arrive at the warehouse sized store, Costco, 5 minutes before they closed and rush through the store anyway. I have not figured out what I missed yet but I'm sure I missed something in my rush.
*
I did not(no really, I didn't) meet the Duggars while at Costco like some peeps I know who run into reality stars and chat like old friends. (substitute Costco for Sam's club)
*
I am soooo sorry to see 2 of my landlords foster dogs get adopted out this week. I just adore all the yapping they do. Does anyone in the San Diego area want a Bijon mix dog? She has at least 2 more foster dogs that I know of. (of course, she's always bringing more home)
*
I did not watch The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button this week and bawl my eyes out. I don't cry for movies...ever...sniff!
*
And lastly...I CANNOT think of anything else to say except...good night!
1 comment:
I did NOT cry my eyes out either during that movie!
Post a Comment