I'm jumping on the band wagon this week for the blog hop sponsored by Mckmama and Brent Riggs. How exciting to have the oppurtunity to meet so many new people. This week we are featuring our favorite photo. Here's one of mine...
I chose a picture of my hubs and our sweet puppers Kassie. My blog is named after her after all. And it was taken at...THE BEACH!!!
5 comments:
I have no idea what this blog hop thing is and I refuse to find out...I am trying to stay away from anything else addictive! Cute pic though...and I love your blog makeover...mine is in the works now!
What a cute picture!
Great photo!
I had a lab that use to love to swim at the beach.
Just stopping by via the blog hop to say hello!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-hopping-pics.html
What a great picture! Does the dog like to swim? Our one dog loves the water the other one hates it.
I LOVE the beach too! ... and my hubby and dog! So we have a lot in common! Glad I hopped by!
Post a Comment