Time to get real! Check out Mckmama's blog for more Not Me's! (who love's the new logo??? I do! I do!)☺
I did not just spend an ungodly amount of time trying to figure out how to put that smiley into my post. I.WOULD.NEVER!!!
☺
On the fourth, I did not stand outside my moms bedroom door and quietly make noise in hopes that she would wake up by herself. I did not do this for over 30 minutes. Everyone who knows my mom knows that you do not just walk into her room and wake her up. So I did not do that and live to tell it. She did not surprise me by waking up in a good mood.
☺
After not waking her up I did not bully her into going to the beach with us for fireworks. She did not finally come after only 3 hours of sleep.
☺
I did not take my Sunday evening and use it to clean my house because it was so cool and I did not want to clean it during the hot daytime. Cause everyone who knows me knows that I have the most refreshing and cool house around.
☺
Hubs did not help me in catching some bunnies...dust bunnies that is.
☺
We did not take puppers to the beach on Saturday...and if we did I did not start out with Capri's on, put suntan lotion on my lower legs to my knees, then change my mind and switch to shorts. I most certainly did not get a sunburn from my knees to where my shorts ended(mid-thigh). I'm smarter than that!
We did not take puppers to the beach on Saturday...and if we did I did not start out with Capri's on, put suntan lotion on my lower legs to my knees, then change my mind and switch to shorts. I most certainly did not get a sunburn from my knees to where my shorts ended(mid-thigh). I'm smarter than that!
☺
I am definitely not out of things to write about. We all know I can go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on...
2 comments:
Those are really good not me Monday comments. Thank you for your kind compliments on my Yard post.
I like the smiley face!!! :-)
Post a Comment