August 27, 2009

First day of school

Here's the prerequisite picture for the first day of school. No, I did not walk her to her first class. We walked the school grounds after picking up her schedule last week. She knew just where to go. The first day of classes were all messed up due to it being a minimum day so she managed to already skip a class. She thought 6th period was 7th so she went to 7th which is PE and never realized until the end of class. So she stayed in PE again for her real 7th period. So, which class did she skip on day 1??? Social Studies! And she has that teacher for Art also. Imagine his confusion...HA! Mostly it's been so far so good!
Her last week of summer was kinda cool so we did not go to the pool or beach much. This week has been scorching. Monday after school we went to Grandma's to swim. I told her we were not going to be doing that on regular school days. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting my days back. Monday I spent 4 hours cleaning my nasty dirty house. Yippee!!!

I took a gazillion pictures but kept noticing that they look blurry around her head. Later, hubs told me to look at the lens for a smudge...DUH!!! Remember those lovely self portraits of a certain new hair cut? Miss Thang left me a little gift behind on the camera lens.



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Cool shirt! Remember to take one of her on the last day of school to compare... it will boggle the mind how much she changes! :)