August 23, 2009

Haircut time!

Rosie's new haircut. She's learning how to use product and to blow dry and use a round brush. She has straight hair but it tangles easily. Anti-frizz product makes a world of difference.
She really wanted a short bob. I kinda thought she might want to grow her hair out. Now that I see it I think it is adorable and she looks so much more grown up. More her age!

self-portrait!!!
This is what Kassie was doing the whole time we were playing with our hair. Rose said she looked dead.
School starts Monday! Yay for me!!!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

Aw, really great cut for her. Super cute! :)

Sandra said...

Her haircut is really cute.
FREEDOM tomorrow enjoy your freedom. Rose good luck with your first day of school, I hope you make lots of new friends.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

look at mommy and drt...she looks just like you!! LOL
Love ya Jennifer

Nicole Kaminsky said...

I love the hair. I wish I had the guts to go that short!

Pam Bowers said...

Nicole, your hair is gorgeous. Don't cut it...please!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Just perfect for her new school. I'm sure she will do great! Take care - Erin