September 29, 2009

Girl turns 14...

The Loot!
The Grub!
The girl!
The cake! (that I made and decorated...hey, I'm not a pro)(it was a double layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and vanilla pudding/cool whip between the layers...yum)(I used a cake template for the happy birthday using a blue powdered sugar. It kinda absorbed a little. Next time I would use a coarser sugar or crushed up sprinkles)(the templates are a lot more fancy but I was keeping it simple so I stuck with just the happy birthday)(are you sick of my()'s yet???)(HA!)
Present time!
Nighty from her parents.
Pretty box from the California Redwood Forrest. From her parents.
The girl does like her movies!!!
hehe...do you like my bow? (gotta love the bowdabra)
MP3 player from us.
Last gift...
Her favorite of the night...the new Jonas cd. She liked it better then the mp3 player! Cd and itunes card from Uncle John and Aunt Sheila.
Singing!!! Watch at your own risk...tehe!
I found these next pics on my computer today. Miss Thang has been busy again with the self-photography.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ant pam its kathleen i love your blog. hope you have a noce day.

Pam Bowers said...

Thanks Kathleen. I hope you have a nice day too. Love ya!!!!

Nicole Kaminsky said...

Wow the food looks great and so does the cake!

Sandra said...

great party. Thanks for posting the pictures. I glad Dad and Victoria decided to come and spend time with Rose.
Good luck with her friend party Saturday.

Frances Vineyard said...

Great job with her cake and party!

Anonymous said...

Your going to be an awesome mom Pam!! Your already the best Auntie!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday Rose.
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

wow!!