September 30, 2009

Soccer and family fun...

We hang out with my friend and her family so much that we have started calling each other family. The kids even refer to us as Uncle and Aunt. With that in mind, we went to my nephew Bradsen's soccer game last Saturday. It was so cute watching all the 4 year old boys playing. Bradsen was just so handsome in his jersey.
A little half time snack.
Warming up.
So cute.
What a team!
I don't think we were supposed to have Kassie there. Oops! She was really good though. Thank goodness no one said anything.
"cousins"
Buds We went to Sonic afterwards for lunch. (The only one in San Diego)
All the servers were on roller skates. One brought out a cup of water for Kassie before we could ask for it. Awesome!
He's growing up so quick.
KathleenAwe...
Momma and her baby. A little pre-game practice.


GO BRADSEN!!!!!!

After lunch we went back to their house to go swimming. No pics of that. We had a crazy heat wave last week. Temps have been hitting the 90's to the 100's. I sure wish it would rain here. I'm ready for cooler weather.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

I can send you some cooler weather in the 50's and some rain.

Pam Bowers said...

YES...please do! I need more green in my life.

Sandra said...

Me too, Would you please send me some dead presidents.lol