September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Rose!!!

So, what does an almost 14 year old do on her last day as a 13 year old. Well, let's see...get up early, leave for Youth group, come home due to youth group being canceled for some odd reason, dilly dally around a bit, leave for church, come home, eat lunch(Submarina), do a little bit of nothing, argue about her reading, watch part of a movie, negotiate a deal with us on the reading, read(a little bit), leave to go swimming at the Y, go shopping with Uncle Chuck for me, walk up the street to look for some boys from school, play on the computer, offer to make dinner of Mac n Cheese, eat, watch part of another movie, eat a fabulous dessert Aunt Pam made from cake scraps, computer some more, clean her room a bit, listen to my ipod, finish her reading, get ready for bed, and finally...she's in bed! Shew...I'm tired! (What did Aunt Pam do while they went swimming? Stayed home to make the fabulous birthday cake and wrap her present for tomorrow(hehe...today, clearly I wrote this Sunday night).)
We are having dinner with family tonight to celebrate Rose's birthday. She will open her gifts from her parents tonight also. Lots of pictures to be posted later. Her sleepover party with her friends is this coming Saturday.








Rose received her card/gift from Aunt Pat. We will take her shopping after her birthday party on Saturday.
Thank you to everyone for your generosity. Thank you notes coming soon!
(**Aunt Pat is what we decided Rose will call Chuck's mom**)
(**Dad(Chet), don't freak out. That is just a swimsuit cover she wore over her swimsuit this summer not an everyday top.**)

3 comments:

Nicole Kaminsky said...

I want to see a picture of the cake!

Brandi said...

She's so adorable. I hope she has a fantastic day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE! :)

PS. Good luck with that sleepover. LOL!

Sandra said...

I see you haven't deleted my negative and hurtful comments everysingleone.

And to the person who left the comment. I think some people just need to mind there own @*/* business. If you spent more time worrying about yourself than about others maybe this would be a more peaceful world.
p.s. I always sign my name so how can I possibley be annoymous, but I sure see you didn't have the nerve to leave your name I wonder why.