October 11, 2009

Fall Fun...

We thought it would be fun to carve pumpkins this year (I have not done this since I was a teenager) and we were going to be hanging out with our friends anyway so we turned it into a dinner/pumpkin carving party. It really was a lot of fun. And the brisket Chuck roasted was amazing.
❤
Chuck cutting of the tops for us.
Kathleen seeing the goopy inside of her pumpkin for the first time.
Allyson says "pshaw, what's a little pumpkin guts?"
Bradsen said "eeewwwwww!"Chuck helped me transfer my pattern onto my pumpkin.

Mama helping her boy. My favorite pic of the night. I asked Bradsen to pose and this is what I got.Rose still working on getting the guts out.
Hubs finished his masterpiece.
Kodiak had fun. (by this time it had gotten late and Kassie had long since gone to bed)
Kodiak eventually crashed too. Allyson decided he would make an excellent pillow.
Our pumpkins lit up (with a flashlight...tehe)
❤
This is Brad's pumpkin. He drew it free hand.
Kathleen's pumpkin. She had a sad face on the backside also.
Bobbie's itty bitty pumpkin. Brad freehand drew her designs also.
Bradsen's pumpkin. Daddy freehand drew his as well.
Allyson's pumpkin. She used a template. Rose's pumpkin. Do you just love the eyebrows?
Rose also put an R in the back of hers.
My pumpkin. Of course, I used a template. I was more into socializing so hubs cut out 80% of it.
Hubs' pumpkin. Yes, he also used a template.
Bradsen looking at his pumpkin.

3 comments:

The Thompsons said...

Chuck wins my vote for favorite pumpkin! Fun times...gotta love October!

Eliza said...

So much fun!!

My new blog is up, would love to have you visit!

Frances Vineyard said...

You all take your pumpkin carving very serious! :) I vote for Chuck too! :)