Okey dokey~I'm back!
☺
We had our friends' kids all weekend for the last 2 weekends. This weekend we also invited another friend to spend the first night also. It was a very full house. I took zero, zip, zilch, nada, not one picture last weekend. Bradsen was pretty sick and the girls were not in top form either. The whole weekend was consumed with getting the kiddos well. (Their mom was out of town and dad worked crazy hours then ended up crazy sick himself) Anyhoodle, this weekend went much better. All these pics are from this weekend.
☺
I started out Friday evening by giving all the kids a velvet lined picture to color. They got to choose how and when to spend time on it. Bradsen, Kathleen and Hannah got started immediately.

So did Rose and Allyson.

Whatevs!

Rose's finish picture.

Kathleen's finished picture.

Bradsen's finished picture. (We helped him along but he insisted on an all red dragon. Imagine how mad he was when Chuck put green on the dragons wings when Bradsen wasn't looking)

Allyson's finished picture.

We woke up early on Saturday...ahem...8:00ish...and went to one of our local malls. We had to take 2 vehicles as my new used Xterra only holds 5 and we had 7 peeps. I took all the chicks in my car and Chuck drove the dudes. The radio was kind of low as Allyson and I were talking when I noticed the 3 girls in the back singing in unison. I cranked up the radio and sure enough they were singing along to the radio. I had to get this on film. Lucky me, I travel quite often with camera in tow. Allyson did me the honors of filming it for me. They caught on quickly that they were being filmed and started hamming it up.
♪This pic did not turn out as I had hoped it would. It was a wall of orange jewelry. I just wanted to say...
GO VOLS!!!

These little purses were so cute. You see Allyson's hand to show a size comparison. I'm sorry but my lipstick does not need it's own purse!

Allyson is in love...
❤ 
Thankfully, everywhere we seemed to go in the mall there was a toy store near-by. So, hubs would take Bradsen over to distract him from the monotony of eye shadows and lip glosses.

As if the morning jaunt to the mall was not enough to fill our day...Bradsen had his very last soccer game for this season. We rushed home from the mall, I fed the kids some lunch, Hannah packed up her things and we headed down to Santee for the game.
〠At this point in the season there were only 4 boys left on his team. They finished the season with a big bang by winning(at this age there is no real winning and losing...apparently).
〠"Roar!!!"


"What now Aunt Pam? Sheesh!"

Is it winter anywhere else? Sucks for you!

"Oranges? I liked the watermelon better."


After the game the coach had a simple ceremony with cupcakes then they got a medal.
Yumm...
Handsome little thing!

And polite too!

Getting his medal.

With his coach.


The team. (Bradsen's mommy and daddy made the team banner)

Allyson purchased a pink semi-permanent hair dye. Supposedly washes out in a month. Her parents said no to her using it. Chuck volunteered to let her put some in his hair. She wanted to do a few spikes in front. Chuck actually didn't care what she did. He ok'd her doing his whole head. She stuck to just the spikes.


But I stepped in and put my mark on him!
シ Needless to say, it washed out in his shower. Boo!!!

Bradsen made 2 goals himself. At the very end of this video shows one of them. he is number 5.
Here, they are on defense. Their coach said to be a brick wall to stop the ball. They stood there chanting brick wall, brick wall. Listen closely at the beginning and you can here it. So funny.
That's all folks!
2 comments:
Excuse my spelling errors. Izes tyred twodey! ;)
Great pics! I see fall has not made it your way either! ;) Chuck's a good sport... too funny!
Post a Comment