November 30, 2009

Wow, what a week. Here I was looking forward to the long holiday weekend and it had to get completely messed up. On Wednesday hubs had a Dr's appointment after work. He said his transplanted kidney was sore so he had the docs look at it while he was there. Hours later they finally admitted him overnight. I was not diggin' that. He has a kidney stone in his transplanted kidney. They put a catheter in above the kidney to drain it of excess fluids. This all happened fairly early Thursday so we still hoped he could come home for some turkey and pumpkin pie. Nope! They kept him another night. Argh!!! In 2 weeks he will need to go back to have the kidney stone attended to. Yay(said with sarcasm)! Other than that stress, our Thanksgiving was nice. We went to my mom's house. Can I just say...tons of food! The pies were to die for!!! hehe (I made the pie)
I took the kiddo's to a park near our house on Wednesday.
Giddy-up!!
The next 3 pics are standard Rose fare!


Hehe...Rose was playing Rock Band on our wii. She was doing the microphone. She got lazy and just started spouting off random noises. My camera was close by so I had to record it. She's not in the video as she would have known I was taping. This is more of a sound video. You may need to turn up your volume.




2 comments:

Brandi said...

Bummer... no fun to be in the hospital on a holiday. Well, actually, no fun to be in the hospital AT ALL. Hope everything goes well with your hubby's next appointment. :)

Nicole Kaminsky said...

I'm glad he's home and hope it all goes well when he goes back. We will say a prayer for him!