We took Rose in to Sears for her pictures on Sunday. We wanted to go to the Picture People but...DANG!!!...their prices! What I really wanted was for Rhonda to fly out and take the pictures. Along with our package they gave us the cd of all the pics they took plus some enhanced pics she did right there for us to show us. We have full rights to the pictures on the disc which is AWESOME! The first 3 pics are collages the photographer did to show us. You may need to click on the picture to make it bigger just to see it. While we did not buy any collages they are on the disc and I can order them later from anywhere I want.












4 comments:
Love her clothes...especially the purple and gray dress! So stylish!
The photos turned out great! I love the pics with her hair pulled back... she has such a pretty little face! :)
Those are GREAT! I am not a big fan of "studio pics" ...only because usually the photographer runs families through like herds of cattle..but it looks like you got a GREAT photographer. These pics show Rose's personality! You should have got one of all three of you too!
Oh, and I'll be on a flight out any time for your pix...as long as you're paying.LOL
So cute! Love the purple and gray dress!
Post a Comment