I think we might have some trouble here...
Are those oats?...
and peanut butter?...
I think I see something...
What is this???...
4 batches of my favorite cookies???????
Like I said...I'm in TROUBLE!!!
❤
☺
❤
☺
❤
☺
Here's the recipe...
Unbaked Cookies
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cube butter, melted
3 cups rolled oats
Mix sugar, milk, cocoa & salt in a sauce pan. Let come to a boil. Cook 1 minute stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add peanut butter, butter & rolled oats. Stir until well mixed. Drop from spoon onto wax paper to cool. makes 24 to 30 cookies
❤
☺
I often double the recipe. Never more than that at a time or you won't be able to drop them quickly enough and they won't set right. Today I made 4 batches so I made 2 seperate double batches. Warning...very addicting!
(I don't know where this recipe originated but I got it from my mom many moons ago.)
2 comments:
That looks Yummmy i can't wait
wheres mine.
Post a Comment